If you want to save your YouTube videos on google drive. You can do it in few easy steps. For watching online videos now a days youtube is most popular. In these days many people generate their youtube channel and work on it for earn money. Many people earn money from youtube but for earning they work hard and give his precious time for it. Their are many apps are available for youtube.
If you uploaded your videos on your youtube channel and you want to share it with other person, then what do you do, then you download your videos and upload to some others website but it is long and boring trick. So I explain a simple way for you for saving your youtube videos on your google drive and share your link to other simply. I also posted a trick to 3 powerful ad blocker apps for android check it out.
In you tube channel you can manage your youtube videos in my videos section but there are not any option for downloading, so if you have videos uploaded on your channel, you can save it on google drive in easy tricks which i tell you, no matter for video size and after uploading you can manage it latter any time.
Saving Your YouTube Videos To Google Drive –
There are many tricks to save your video on google drive, but today we try google takeout trick follow steps-
- First open Google Take Out
- After open it you see next button at last the page click on it
- After it you see file format option select file type-.zip and delivery method- add to drive and click on create archive option
- Like this your you tube video start uploading on google drive
- After some time, click on open in drive option it will redirect on your youtube
Like this you done this process, now like this you can manage all your videos from google drive. Now you can share the link to other by share option.